In service to our community and in support of the School’s mission, vision and strategic plan, the Office of Human Resources recruits, facilitates the hiring, and provides development opportunities for the retention of employees who will support and further the traditions, goals and core values of Huritt Global Business School for Entrepreneurship by delivering competitive compensation and strategic benefits programs, supporting meaningful performance management, offering training and professional development, ensuring accurate and efficient payroll delivery, and providing personnel services in a legally compliant and professional manner.
1. Center Director As the Director of the HGBSE Study Center, you will lead a strong team of six administrative staff, as well as interns, and responsible for the overall management of the study center, liaison with instructors, and administration of many different types of student programming including instructor-led, direct enrolment, international programs and summer programs for both certificate, undergraduate and graduate students. You will manage institutional partnerships with colleges and universities, and assist in the development of programs and coordinate closely with all partner institutions to complete required documents. Also serving as Director of Strategic Academic Development, you work with partner institutions’ administrators and faculty to develop innovative and cutting-edge programming for students at HGBSE. Requirements Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of verifiable experience in higher education administration.
2. Director of Marketing As Director of Marketing and Recruitment for HGBSE, you will lead recruitment efforts locally and internationally. You will be responsible for the development of marketing/sales strategies and implementation at HGBSE. Requirements Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of verifiable marketing experience. MBA degree is a plus
3. Assistant Director The Assistant Director will aid the JHGBSE Study Center Director with the daily management of the study center and the front office team. Requirements Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of verifiable experience in higher education administration.
4. Programs Coordinator, (UK Top-Up Program) As the Programs Coordinator, you will help students with their questions as well as assisting in organizing any events and activities. Requirements Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of verifiable work experience.
5. Programs Coordinator (part-time) In this role as Programs Coordinator, you will work closely with the rest of the Study Center team to ensure all programs run smoothly and assists students with any needs they may have. Requirements Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of verifiable experience.
6. Programs Coordinator, International Summer Program (US/UK) You will oversee all international summer programs, including Huritt Academy’s online early childhood education. Requirements Bachelor’s degree, plus at least 3 years of verifiable experience.
7. Administrative Assistant, Intern We seek Administration assistant who are very excited to be helping the Study Center team welcome incoming people. Requirements Student pursuing an undergraduate degree.
No matter what the nature of your business, having a well-trained and enthusiastic workforce is essential to your success. Keeping employees abreast of the latest software packages and business models can help your business be more successful, and the online learning model can reduce your costs while providing a great convenience for your workforce. Learn more
An engaging introduction to business management with the purpose of teaching business fundamentals and applications. The certificate consists of nine modules from twelve available courses. Learn more.
5-Day Business Leadership and Management “MBA” Workshop in NYC
Transform your talent: Grasp the high points of graduate-level business program in just five days. Every year, Huritt Global Business School presents two sessions of 5-day business management workshop in New York City. Learn more.